- Egyptian Cotton Socks by French brand Bonne Maison
- Made in France
- Part of the 'Nabis' Collection; with each theme telling a story
- Mid-calf length socks to showcase the design in any outfit
- Long-lasting, machine washable and unisex socks
The Leaf Buttercup Socks are part of French brand Bonne Maison's latest collection of Egyptian Cotton socks. Every Bonne Maison sock collection depict different stories and themes, this one being part of the 'Nabis' collection, an ode to modern cities. Complex architecture, stacked roots and trees, dog walks, indoor plants…
Get ready for modern designs full of khakis, greens, reds and fleeting touches of yellow!
Wearing Bonne Maison socks means carrying a story with every step and sparking curiosity with expert design and long lasting materials. These socks are mid-calf length and are machine washable at 30/40°C.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30/40°C