- Egyptian Cotton Socks by French brand Bonne Maison
- Made in France
- Part of the 'Cauchemar' Collection; with each theme telling a story
- Mid-calf length socks to showcase the design in any outfit
- Long-lasting, machine washable and unisex socks
The Pear Tree Steel Socks are part of French brand Bonne Maison's latest collection of Egyptian Cotton socks. Every Bonne Maison sock collection depict different stories and themes, this one being part of the 'Ciel d’Hiver ' collection, a celebration of subtle, poetic winter skies, cement tiles in colors faded by time and footsteps, frescoes with discolored, baroque decors, the infinite shades of newly-faded hydrangeas, an ode to the passage of time … all reveal an unexpected beauty.
Get ready for poetic designs with a few contrasts in light, neutral shades and a beautiful dark palette ranging from brown to nocturnal violet with orange and cyan blue touches
Wearing Bonne Maison socks means carrying a story with every step and sparking curiosity with expert design and long lasting materials. These socks are knee length and are machine washable at 30/40°C.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30/40°C