- Egyptian Cotton Socks by French brand Bonne Maison
- Made in Portugal
- Part of the 'Cauchemar' Collection; with each theme telling a story
- Mid-calf length socks to showcase the design in any outfit
- Long-lasting, machine washable and unisex socks
The Flower Night Socks are part of French brand Bonne Maison's latest collection of Egyptian Cotton socks. Every Bonne Maison sock collection depict different stories and themes, this one being part of the 'Cauchemar' collection, a spicy, 80’s perfume of black fishnets with overtones of Robert Smith & The Cure or Tim Burton’s “Edward Scissorhands”
Get ready for modern designs full of blueish, violet, daybreak atmosphere on a fake black ground warmed by an ochre accent!
Wearing Bonne Maison socks means carrying a story with every step and sparking curiosity with expert design and long lasting materials. These socks are knee length and are machine washable at 30/40°C.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30/40°C